Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stop buying unhealthy snacks! "Go-To" quick fruit-





Cutie tangerines are seriously my “go-to” quick fruit.

I used to be so used to opening the cabinet and grabbing a bag of Cheetos or a bowl of ice cream from the freezer, but since I stopped buying ice cream and started buying cutie tangerines, now I go for cuties!

They’re a great purse snack too… (as long as you don’t forget to take them out of your purse and eat them… which I learned the hard way.)

*RIP my stinky old orange smelling purse, I miss you.*

Purse snacks are great to take with you to snack on while you’re out. They will stop you from driving through a fast food restaurant.

SO: If you fill your cabinets and fridge/freezer with foods that are good for your body, you won’t even have the option to eat unhealthy foods!

Your body will grow used to eating healthy foods and soon, you will no longer crave the sugar and salt.

Xox Brittany,

The Fitspirational Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment