Wednesday, January 9, 2013

5 minute (at home) Parfait!

Parfaits are a fabulous way to get some fruit and protein in after a workout!

They’re also good if you’re trying to impress guests, since they look so classy in these high stem glasses.

I used Greek Yogurt which is PACKED with protein and nutrition that your body needs after an intense workout at the gym.

These two parfaits took me less than 5 minutes to make!



What You Need:

  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Raspberries
  • Greek Yogurt (any kind, I used honey and pomegranate) 
  • Granola
  • A classy glass of your choice



These were my very own creative parfait creations that I made at home this morning, but you can layer them however you want!

Great for breakfast :)

This is also a FAST FOOD. No one said that fast food has to be unhealthy!


Xox Brittany


The Fitspirational Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment