Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The BEST vegetarian healthy panini you'll EVER eat!


I finally purchased my very own PINK panini maker, and I have been COMPLETELY obsessed with it since the moment it arrived at my house!

I've made a plethora of delicious panini's already, but this is BY FAR the healthiest most delicious panini I have ever made/tasted in all of my 24 years of life!

SO, I present to you "THE OFFICIAL FITSPIRATIONAL BLONDE PANINI"!

It's easy, vegetarian, healthy, and it guaranteed to impress ANYONE you make it for.

What you need:
  • Avocado
  • Fresh Spinach
  • Red Bell Pepper
  • Pesto
  • Cayenne Pepper
  • Black Pepper
  • Olive Oil
  • Your favorite Panini bread (I used Sour dough)
  • Pepper Jack and Parmesan Cheese
My fabulous PINK Panini Maker!!!
Her name is Polly, she is pretty hot. (Yes, I name everything)
What you need to do:
Preheat your oven to 325
Place 2 pieces of sourdough on some tinfoil and spread each evenly with pesto. Put your cheese on top of the pesto and put in the oven for 5 minutes. This melts the cheese and lets the pesto be absorbed into it, while making the edges of your bread perfectly crispy.

While you're waiting for that to bake, slice your red bell pepper into relatively thin pieces. Marinate the bell pepper in a cup by mixing olive oil, cayenne pepper and a pinch of black pepper. Make sure the red bell pepper is evenly marinated with the mix of spices.
Take the bread out of the oven, and replace it with the red bell pepper on the tin foil. Let the bell pepper get crispy in the oven for another 5 minutes.



Start to layer your veggies!
  1. Spinach
  2. Avocado
  3. Marinated Red Bell Peppers
  4. For a little extra flavor, grate some fresh parmesan to top it off!

Pop it in your Panini maker until it gets perfectly crispy on both sides

There you have it, a PERFECT healthy and delicious panini.
Try it out, tell me what you think!!
Xox Brittany 
The Fitspirational Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment