Sunday, January 6, 2013

Starbucks Low-Cal Snack Pack!

Sitting by the window at Starbucks wrapped in my new white scarf from H&M watching the rain drizzle while spending some quality time with my Love- My Health Blog.



I hadn't eaten in a few hours and started to get hungry and was REALLY pleasantly surprised to find that Starbucks had a great and HEALTHY snack option! Although ridiculously over priced (as everything is there) I decided to fork out the $4.95 for this nutritional snack.

These are FABULOUS ideas for snacks to take with you when you go to work, college or to run errands and if you purchase them yourself separately you can save a LOT of money!

The Starbucks snack pack came with:
  • Brie Cheese
  • Gouda Cheese
  • Two-Year Aged Cheddar Cheese (which I need to Google because I don't understand why old cheese should be sparking my interest.)
  • 9 Grain Crackers (WAY better for you that Ritz)
  • Apple Slices
  • Dried Cranberries
  • and ROASTED Almonds!

Usually Starbucks is not the place I'd go to get a healthy snack, but I take my hat off to you this time! 

I'm a blonde with a happy tummy today :)


Xox Brittany,
The Fitspirational Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment