Thursday, December 27, 2012

Your abs are made IN THE KITCHEN.


My mini trip to the grocery store today!!

I want to make a lesson about this in the nicest way possible...

FIRST take a good look at my section on the checkout stand. See all that green? It's what keeps my body healthy and energized throughout the day.

ABS and toned bodies are made 75% in the kitchen and 25% in the gym.

My mini trip to the grocery store today!!
I want to make a lesson about this in the nicest way possible…
FIRST take a good look at my section on the checkout stand. See all that green? It’s what keeps my body healthy and energized throughout the day.
ABS and toned bodies are made 75% in the kitchen and 25% in the gym.
I had a question this morning from one of my followers who said she’d been working out at the gym excessively and was showing little results. 
So when I asked her about the foods that she was eating, her answer was completely predictable.
She said she brings Sprite to the gym instead of water, has TRIX cereal for breakfast everyday with a Capri sun, skipps lunch completely and then feasts at dinner on whatever she can find in her pantree (ranging from fettucini pasta to greasy frozen chicken nuggets.)
Bam, problem solved. This is a question that I see floating around the health world very often. People think they can just go to the gym and then eat what ever they want and somehow magically the perfect body willjust appear…
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
If you are having trouble earning that dream body of yours, work a bit harder at perfecting what you put in it.
Sidenote: guys I’m not telling you to not eat sweets ever again! Eat them in moderation. I bought a bottle of vanilla creamer for my coffee when I drink it, but I only put about a tablespoon in, not fill it 1/2 with sugary creamer. You get the gist. 
So next time you go to the grocery store try this out, only put foods in your shopping cart that you would’t be embarrassed to put on a health blog!!
Join me, and make your body in the kitchen :)
Xox Brittany
I had a question this morning in my inbox, from one of my followers who said she'd been "working out at the gym excessively and was showing very little results."


So when I asked her about the foods that she was eating, her answer was completely predictable.

She said:
  1. she brings Sprite to the gym instead of water
  2. has sugary TRIX cereal for breakfast everyday with a Capri sun
  3. skips lunch completely and then feasts at dinner on whatever she can find in her pantry(ranging from fettuccine pasta to greasy frozen chicken nuggets.)
Bam, problem solved.
This is a question that I see floating around the health world very often. People think they can just go to the gym and then eat what ever they want and somehow magically the perfect body will just appear...

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

If you are having trouble earning that dream body of yours, work a bit harder at perfecting what you put in it.

Sidenote: guys I'm not telling you to not eat sweets ever again! Eat them in moderation. As you can see I bought a bottle of french vanilla creamer for my coffee when I drink it, but I only put about a tablespoon in, not fill it 1/2 with sugary creamer. You get the gist.

So next time you go to the grocery store try this out, only put foods in your shopping cart that you would't be embarrassed to put on a health blog!!

Join me, and make your body in the kitchen :)

Xox Brittany

The Fitspirational Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment