Wednesday, December 26, 2012

3 minute (at home) Italian Salad!






You are ALWAYS telling me you want quick and healthy meals to eat so I’ve decided to start a strain of posts JUST dedicated to QUICK, EASY, and HEALTHY meals all under 10 minutes!



To kick off these posts, here is a delicious home made Italian salad that I literally threw together in 3 minutes.


You can use what ever veggies you have in your fridge, but I decided to go with the basics:
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Carrots
  • Cucumbers
  • Dark leafy greens
  • And non-Fat Italian Dressing
Wash them, slice them, toss them and POOF you’re done!
There is no need to make things complicated when you’re short on time. Get creative, but if you can’t just come to me and I’ll be all the creativity for both of us :)



Enjoy, and remember Fast food does NOT have to come from McDonalds! 
3 minutes is about as fast as it gets and this is PACKED with nutrients!

Xox Brittany

The Fitspirational Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment