Sunday, April 24, 2011

RawTella

RAWtella


Do you ABSOLUTELY love Nutella?

Could you eat it ALL day and night on EVERYTHING from bagels to strawberries??

I KNOW I COULD!

Today, after searching the web for new creative healthy ideas I stumbled upon "RawTella"

It's a healthier version of "Nutella."

It's Raw, vegan, gluten-free, and safe for people with peanut allergies!! IT still has that amazing chocolate sweet flavor that Nutella has, except the ingredients are only hazelnuts, cacao nibs and coconut sugar.




It is a bit pricy, but with the high class ingredients that go into it, I'm not surprised and will gladly pay it! 


PLUS if you add "Rawtella" on Facebook, you can get an additional 25% off :)


Order Rawtella Online HERE


Have a healthy Fabulous Easter everyone!


(I hope the Easter Bunny leaves you Rawtella Easter Eggs instead of chocolate ones today!)


Xox Brittany


A-Fitspirational-Blonde

1 comment:

  1. I'm a vegan and I'm definitely going to go buy this!
    Thanks for the tip Brittany!

    ReplyDelete